Position: Branch Executive For an Fmcg Company
Package Offered Upto 6 Lpa
- Goods Experience in Invoicing in SAP.
- Follow-up with Logistics regarding stock movement
- Co-ordination of Stock movement between Branches
- Logistic Support, Executions and Tracking of Stock Movements Both Inward and Outward
- CSD handling ( Billing, documentation/ order tracking )
- Have Experience in Invoicing to Chains ( Modern Trade – Billing, documentation/ order tracking )
- Control over Damages Register/ Maintenance /Disposal – follow ups
- Lr Tracking—–Ensure 100% Lrs are obtained from the transporters
- Ensure billed material should move out of the godown immediately
- Organizing Pallets at Godown, Control on stacking Norms
- Free Issue claims Processing
- Godown House Keeping / Hygiene
- Godown stock , items and assets management
- Transport arrangement & Hamali /Loaders arrangement
- Maintenance/Filing Records relating to Depot
- PC Reports/ QTR Reports/Annual Reports regarding Stocks
- Control over the Cheques / Bank issues
- Secondary Freight Bill checking before release of payment
- Interaction with Internal auditors & Statutory Auditors and ensure “well control” rating.
- Ability to resolve commercial issues with the Business group on a day to day basis
- Physical Verification on Stock on Weekly basis / Monthly & qtrly basis
- Perpetual inventory checking system
- Should have knowledge of FIFO and LIFO method of Stocking
Job Dimensions – what is the scope of the role – volume, net revenue, budget, geography, number of customers, number of sites etc for THIS role?
- Budget: Operate Expenses within budgets
- Geography: Entire branch Staff and Operatives
- No of customers: 200 (Approx)
- No of sites: One Depot
Key Skills/Experience Required – specific education/certification, specific functional experience, language etc NEEDED for the job. Please note that this is not necessarily the incumbent’s personal background.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 4-5 years of Industry Exposure, preferably FMCG
- Excellent communication, and influencing and man management skills
- Strong data interpretation/ analysis skills
- High levels of persuasion and facilitator skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong focus on delivery, quality and results with high drive and energy levels
Language: English/Hindi Preferable …Other languages will be an added advantage
Hands on experience on Routine Branch/Depot Accounting in any Industry, Knowledge of SAP is Must .
The candidate should be movable….and should have the tenacity to work with group of people.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.